Chief Communications Officer of Tinhvan Group holds the position of Head of Inspection Committee of Vietnam Internet Association (VIA)
On December 15, 2020, the third-term general meeting of Vietnam Internet Association (VIA) 2020-2025 took place at Sheraton Hotel (Hanoi). The slogan of the new term is "Innovate and create, develop Internet ecosystem, promote National Digital Transformation". This General Meeting elected the Executive Board second termI, Chairman, Vice Chairmen and Inspection Committee. Mr. Phan Quang Minh - Chief Communications Officer of Tinhvan Group continues to be elected to the Board of Directors for the third term, cum Head of the Inspection Committee of Vietnam Internet Association.
On December 14, 2020 evening, Tinh Van was honored to receive the certificate of Top 10 Vietnam ICT Enterprises 2020 in e-Government field awarded by Vietnam Software And IT Services Association ( VINASA). The announcement ceremony of Top 10 ICT Enterprises took place within the framework of the event of "Vietnam DX Day 2020”.
In the middle of December 2020, 3 centers under Tinhvan Holdings (TVH), namely Tinhvan Digital, Tinhvan Education, Tinhvan Solutions simultaneously successfully "closed" the orders and received an equivalent spot bonus rate under the additional regulation on "Spot bonus Mechanism in Quarter 4/2020 for Sales employees of TVH”.
In early December 2020, Tinhvan Group held a meeting of "Business Plan (BP) Protection 2021" with the participation of members of the Board of Directors and key personnel of all units. Tinhvan Consulting is the last unit to protect Business Plan 2021, thereby completing the construction of Tinhvan Group BP 2021.
In response to the YEAR OF NATIONAL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, and at the same time contributing to the development of the force of digital technology startups, VINASA cooperates with the Office of the Scheme of "Supporting the national innovation startup ecosystem by 2025” (Scheme 844) to organize a series of events to promote digital technology startups in the framework of National Techfest 2020.
Tinhvan Digital deploys HiFACE Facial Recognition solution at the Southern Power Corporation (EVN SPC)
Recently, Tinh Van Enterprise Digital Transformation Solutions Center (Tinhvan Digital - TVD) signed the contract of "Deploying software service of access control system by facial authentication_HiFACE" with the Southern Power Corporation (EVN SPC) - TVD's first State-owned customer.
- Tinhvan Outsourcing conducts annual HR assessment
- Tinhvan participates in sponsoring Information Technology event series
- Tinhvan Solutions continue to sign a new contract - preparing to "reach the finish line"
- Tinhvan Education & Tinhvan Digital jointly participated in a series of technology events in November
- Tinhvan Solutions appoint the Deputy Director in charge of Sales
- HiFACE+ participates in the exhibition of Outstanding New Initiatives - Ideas 2020 organized by the Vietnam Fatherland Front
- Tinhvan is listed in Top 10 ICT in the field of e-Government
- Tinhvan Group accompanies Vietnamese Heart Fund to support the Central region
- Q3 2020 Tinhvan Group's BoD meeting.
- Deputy General Director Tinhvan attended the seminar on Library industry at the University of Fire Prevention and Fighting