In June, 2017, Tinh Van Consulting signed a contract to upgrade HiStaff software at Unilever Vietnam.Starting in Vietnam in 1995, Unilever Vietnam is one of the most successful companies in the consumer goods industry in Vietnam. Unilever was voted as the Best Workplace and the Most Employer in Vietnam, until now, it has 1,500 employees nationwide and indirectly creates jobs for 15,000 employees through third parties, suppliers and distributors. Some famous brands of Unilever such as OMO, Lifebuoy, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, P/S, Lipton, Knorr, VISO, VIM, Sunlight … have become the No.1 brand in Vietnam. There are approximately 30 million consumers accessing and using Unilever Vietnam products through a nationwide distribution and sales network that includes more than 150 distribution agents and 300,000 retail outlets. It helps the company fulfill the committed mission: “Raising the living standards of Vietnamese people.” With a rapid growth of human resources, Unilever Vietnam has confidently implemented Tinh Van Consulting’s HiStaff software since 2005. Continuously, in June 2017, Unilever Vietnam decided to upgrade HiStaff software. In this upgrade, the security capabilities meeting all stringent standards about data security; the new features for users meeting the solutions of specific human resource problems in Vietnam and the integration with Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) system are all applied. Workday HCM is a global solution for human resources software. Workday is currently providing solutions on the Cloud platform to many large multinational corporations in the world such as Unilever, Airbus Group, Aon, HP, Sanofi, Abbott, Amazon, etc. The integration between HiStaff and Workday HCM also proves the flexible customization capabilities and easy integration with other management software solutions, both locally and internationally of Histaff. As the strong development of HiStaff in Unilever as well as many other large enterprises in Vietnam, Tinhvan Consulting believes that this software solution will continue to accompany on customers’ path of success in future.
Tinhvan Consulting upgrades HiStaff at Unilever Vietnam
- The successful launch of Tinh Van Japan
- Major summed up all activities throughout the school year in the schools
- Tinhvan Outsourcing welcomes good news in summer.
- Tinh Van Group successfully organized the General Meeting of Shareholders 2017
- Tinhvan Consulting Ho Chi Minh appoints a director of the new branch
- Tinhvan Outsourcing appoints Deputy Director of TVO branch in Japan
- Launch of Portal project with Ministry of Public Security
- Tinh Van opening the Branch in Japan
- Tinh Van successfully protect CMMI Level 3
- TVO was honored in the 2015 VNITO Award