On January 7th, 2018, Tinh Van cooperated with the M.I.S Project held by the National Economics University.
M.I.S Project 2017 is a Management Information Systems contest organized by the Faculty of Informatics Economics of National Economics University. With the theme: “Information Systems to Enhance the Competitiveness in Enterprises”, this year’s contest attracted more than 50 teams from the Faculty of Information Technology or Information Systems of many universities in Vietnam. After more than three months of launching and scoring, seven teams got into the final.
As a co-sponsor, Tinh Van was the only company having 2 judges in the Board of Judges and participating in the process of marking with the lecturers from the preliminary round to the final round. The first judge was Mr. Nguyen Son Tung – Deputy General Director of Tinhvan Group scoring 3 random tests of 3 teams. Through the assessment, Mr. Nguyen Son Tung – an expert in IT field – gave the pros and cons of each team’s project. In general, the teams had good and useful ideas. However, there were some disadvantages about the practical experiments and the efficiency of the informatics system for the enterprises.
At the final round, Mr. Pham Thuc Truong Luong – Deputy General Director of Tinh Van Group was another member of the Board of Judges, directly scoring the teams and asking the questions after the presentation of each team. Each team had 15 minutes to present their work and answer the questions of the judges. The scores were based on the following criteria: Creative ideas; Solution; Research Methods; Presentation. The results were summarized and announced shortly thereafter:
– The first prize belongs to the CORE team from the Faculty of Informatics Economics – National Economics University with the topic: “The development of internal recruitment information system in Vietnamese enterprises”.
– The Second prize belongs to:
- The DATA team from the Faculty of Economics Informatics System – University of Information and Communication Technology – Thai Nguyen University with the topic “Building Human Resource Planning System for Small and Medium Enterprises in Vietnam”.
- The team from the Faculty of Information Technology – Thuy Loi University with the theme: “Application of artificial intelligence predicts business bankruptcy”.
– The third prize belongs to:
- The EXPLORE team from the Institute of Information Technology for Economics – National Economics University.
- The UEH – BIT team from the School of Business Information Technology – Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics.
- The CLOUD FIVE team from the Department of Management Information Systems – Banking Academy of Vietnam.
- The Justice League Team from the Faculty of Informatics Economics – National Economics University.
The M.I.S Project 2017 ended successfully. The organizers also thanked Tinhvan and other enterprises for the competition.
Recently, Tinh Van often participated in the events at schools and universities aiming to expand the image and Tinhvan brand name to potential young people.