On Thursday, December 5, 2019, Tinh Van Banking Financial Software Joint Stock Company (Tinhvan Solutions) has a report session on acceptance of the project “Supplementing and upgrading the system of digital data storage equipment on the conservation of monuments in Vietnam for the Institute for Conservation of Monuments ”.
This is a project to help support to put Vietnam’s preserved monuments into the database system, which will not only contribute to keeping valuable documents about the relics, support special forces for the management of monuments and conservation of monuments in Vietnam but also have a great effect in finding out, researching and promoting these monuments in the domestic and international scope. The objectives of the project after completing the implementation should be achieved:
- – Add, upgrade synchronous application software equipment system, serving the data digitization, storage, administration
– Management and exploitation of documents about the conservation of monuments in Vietnam.
- – Expand the access area (promoting to a large number of users) to exploit data of the system
- – Provide utilities for users to easily access, search and exploit the information.
- – Digitize documents and make handwriting recognition on digitized documents to serve the most convenient search and exploitation of information.
The project has been implemented from August 2018 to May 2019 and uses .Net technology.
At the acceptance meeting, there are the Tinhvan representatives, Mr. Nguyen Son Tung – Chairman of Board of Management of Tinhvan Solutions, Mr. Tran Dao Thinh – Head of System Integration Division, Mr. Bui Van Luong – Project PM; From the Conservation Institute, there are Director Hoang Dao Cuong, Deputy Director and Heads of the Divisions and representatives of Ministry of Culture: Director of Department of Science, Technology and Environment: PhD. Tu Manh Luong, Deputy Director and 7 Ministry members.